Funding Opportunities for Commercial Real Estate Investments
Investing in commercial real estate is a smart choice, whether you’re a developer, investor, or business owner. However, it can be difficult to get the property you need from traditional banks. If you don’t meet the bank’s unbelievably high standards, choose CCLaisez Faire Commercial Financing for commercial real estate financing solutions.
Our Financing Options
We have a broad portfolio of commercial financing products to meet your needs:
- FHA/HUD Loans: Designed to fund acquisition, rehabilitation, or construction of senior care facilities, health care facilities, or multifamily housing units. Fixed low rates, non-recourse, full amortization, and funds as high as $50,000,000.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: Up to $100,000,000 in working capital with interest-only amortization, 80 percent LTV, and rates as good as 14 percent. Great for commercial property, development, or raw land transactions.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: As a developer with an excellent track record, consider this program with $500,000,000 or more in funding.
- SBA 504 and 7a Loans: Designed for flagged and non-flagged hotels or owner-occupied properties with potential rates of 4.5 percent and terms of 25 years.
- Conventional Loans: Funding up to $100,000,000 for acquisitions or stabilized investments of industrial properties, self-storage units, multifamily housing units, and mobile home parks.
- Construction Financing: Construction-only and permanent options for sponsors with equity or experienced principles.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: Funds as high as $50,000,000 with low interest rates and fixed terms. Funded by pooled commercial properties that are transferred into a trust and selling bonds.
- International Loans: Funding between $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 for global properties.
Talk to one of our finance specialists today to apply.